Welcome to ToTG!



May 27, 2011

3 Bowls of Spiders

Very strange questions - of course, my answers might be different if I were really desperate or if the money would help save a friend or family member's life. There were a couple of questions I had to really consider if I would do them for ten million dollars, but in the end, I said "No", although the one about framing someone I didn't like for a heinous crime made me give pause.

The only question I answered "Yes" to for ten million bucks is if I'd eat three bowls of live spiders. I'd probably do that for much less...unless they were poisonous. As long as I had something to wash them down with, I'd just swallow them whole.  I'd probably want to wash them down with grain alcohol because I don't think I could stand feeling them crawl around in my tummy.

Not sure how they came up w/ the final figure saying I'd sell out for a little over a million.  Depending upon the circumstance, I might very well sell out for less.




You Would Sell Out for $1,118,111




And not a penny less!


No comments: