Welcome to ToTG!



August 13, 2011

And the brown gravy, too.

I don't eat at KFC very often, but I always get the mashed potatoes as one of my sides, along w/ cole slaw. Making me hungry, think I have some coupons somewhere around here. (and as expensive as KFC has become, I need a discount)



You Are Mashed Potatoes




You like the simple things in life. You think complexity is a lot of fuss and often overrated.

You take the slow and steady approach whenever possible. You never like to be in too much of a rush.

You are conventional and orthodox. You are the most normal person you know.

You like and prefer solitude. You are your own best friend.



That last part about preferring solitude is spot-on. My momma used to say I was my own best friend, and she wasn't being hard on me, either. The bit just above, though, about being conventional and orthodox and being normal is just about as far from what I am as can be. The other descriptions fit me, though.

No comments: