Welcome to ToTG!



January 22, 2012

My!

How spam has changed! Cleaned out the folder an hour or so ago, then decided to check my mail again to see if I had got a reply to one I had left in a forum. The spam folder had quite a few entries already. (click pic for larger view)

























I used to get dozens of spam mailings wanting me to check out the naked women or informing me how to enlarge a certain body part, but now they're much more diverse. Only one of the above has anything remotely to do with sex. ( I have more than enough testosterone, thanks all the same. I've been wondering if I have TOO much, considering my premature baldness and that my libido is only slightly less than it was when I was 16). I keep getting those Scooter adverts - guess someplace I signed up for their newsletter also sold my email addy along w/ my personal information, like my age. -sigh-


The ones that annoy me the most are those from political candidates. I got a phone call earlier from the campaign of a person I'd never vote for in a million years - they got a little upset with me after I told them to perform a sexual act upon themselves and told them their candidate's mother most likely wore a flea collar. (not in those words, but I had to clean it up for this blog).

2 comments:

Barb said...

LOL @ the scooter spam. Your post made me go look at my sam folder. I had one from "SENIOR PEOPLE MEET"

sharintexas said...

Not only do I get those offers online...I get them in my mailbox, too. I had one Friday for burial services. Think they know something I don't?