Welcome to ToTG!



January 30, 2012

OMG

I'm gonna be rich!

Note: I have never used "OMG" in mails, posts or anywhere else on the internet before now. It's not a phrase - abbreviated or not - that I use in "real life" so I don't use it online. I don't invoke God's name when I curse nor when I'm exclaiming...not that I don't use other offensive words. (WTF you say?) I used it here because of the subject of this scam-spam email. As I always do when I post these emails, I've included their email address(es) so the web spiders will pick up on it and other spammer/scammers will spam the spammer/scammer.

Mrs. Julian Martinez Reply-To: julianmartinezmrs@kimo.com 

Dear Beloved in Christ, 

I am Mrs. Julian Martinez an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God's work, I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, kindly reply me at (julianmartinezmrs@kimo.com) to explain more for your full understanding 

Yours in the Lord, 

Mrs. Julian Martinez.

I've said this before, but I think there's an extra-warm corner of Hell for people who bilk others in God's name.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Couldn't agree more.
Here's a few more spammer email addresses to feed the spiders

bogliettivgckth@yahoo.com
edujlgs@ig.com.br
hocineramdane57@ymail.co

Mike said...

Good! Google picks up the comments, too.