Welcome to ToTG!



March 30, 2012

Sugar Daddy

Got an email in my spam folder just now; here's the graphic that was in it:


I'm hoping they know something I don't...that maybe later tonight I will win the lottery and I CAN be a sugar daddy.

Actually, I wouldn't want a gold digger, even if I could afford her and she was twice as pretty as the woman in the graphic.  No, I want a woman who loves me for my sense of humor, my gentle and kind nature and my good looks.

Aw, who am I kidding? Maybe I DO need to be wealthy.

Oh yeah, just because they spammed me, here's their email addy:

sugardaddy@luckblog.com

I may not be handsome or wealthy, but I am a vindictive cuss.

3 comments:

sharintexas said...

I've always thought I needed a sugar daddy. I just never thought of setting up a website!

cucu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

A spam comment on a post about spam.

Whodathunkit?