Welcome to ToTG!



June 25, 2012

Presidential Knee

I don't know why I did it, but I clicked on a link that announced Selena Gomez was debuting her own line of perfume. She's a pretty girl, but other than watching a few episodes of The Wizards of Waverly Place, I'm not a big fan.

Still, when I looked at her photo, something caught my eye.






























She has lovely, slender legs but her left knee looked a little strange. I took a screen shot of the photo, then cropped that part of it and blew it up.

























Is it just me, or does her knee bear a resemblance to JFK? Maybe it looks more like Herbert Hoover, but that knee sure looks familar.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Nar, not JFK, too Jowl-ly. Maybe his brother Teddy?

sharintexas said...

No one but you Michael...no one but you.