Welcome to ToTG!



July 10, 2012

SMOSH Visitors

The Feedjit widget hadn't been showing up for me over the last few days and I finally got it figured out. (after getting code for a new one!) I checked, and it showed up in my Opera browser, but not in Firefox.  I thought it might be the AdBlock Plus add-on, but disabling that didn't help;  then I checked my Do Not Track add-on - voila!  That was it!

I've never been overly concerned about the number of visitors, but it is interesting to see what brings them here.  I noticed several visitors from SMOSH, a cool looking site I just might have to subscribe to in my reader.  They were going to an old post from a few years back that brings in a few hits each week, The Short Bus. The hits were coming directly from this page - 20 Lesser Known Transformers - but none of the photos were mine.  The first photo on the page was of a "short bus", but no comments referenced or linked to this site. I finally checked the link under the bus photo and saw that it linked to here.  Strange.

One of the comments was wondering why "ambulance" was spelled backwards on the front of the vehicle.  The reason is so that people can read it in their rear-view mirror. 

Guess I don't belong on the short bus after all, huh?

No comments: