Welcome to ToTG!



July 12, 2012

Sporking Up A Conversation

I was at the Taco Bell drive through the other day; in the past I've got home to find something different than what I'd ordered or something left out.  To be fair, that hasn't happened a lot, but many times they had not given me napkins and an eating utensil, so now I always check before I drive off.

As I was opening the bag to look, I asked the girl at the window if she had put a spork in w/ the order. She looked offended and assured me they didn't spit in the food.  Laughing, I told her that was the name of the utensil and she looked at me like I was nuts.  Then she shook her head and shut the window.

Maybe from now on I need to check for more than a spork in my bag.


2 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

No, I think she was a local girl but like some young people, have no interest in anything besides their own world-view and don't know much of anything except how to operate their cell phone.