Welcome to ToTG!



October 13, 2012

REQUEST

From the spam folder:

alhajishettimamohammedbulama1@yahoo.com.ph

REQUEST

to undisclosed recipients

My name is Alhaji Shettima Mohammed Bulama, the est. managing director of the Bank of the North Nig.Plc. I am contacting you in a benevolent spirit; and with utmost confidence and trust to enable us provide a solution to a money transfer of $18 Million to your account. Do get back to me for more details.

Best Regards,
Alhaji Shettima Mohammed Bulama.

"benevolent spirit"??? I'd say that's about right, especially seeing as how there's not a ghost of a chance of anyone getting a dime of that $18 million.

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

Oh ye of little faith. Maybe he is on the up and up, Mike. You might just be missing your chance to have some big bucks! LOL!

Mike said...

I'm still waiting on the Russian woman who fell in love with me from seeing my photo and the pills that will enlarge a certain body part.