Welcome to ToTG!



November 23, 2012

Time to Take a Television Trivia Test

Are you a TV trivia buff? Take the quiz.

From the site: Ever since Philo T. Farnsworth, David Sarnoff, and Vladimir Zworykin started toying with vacuum tubes in the early part of the 20th century, we've been intrigued by the box with moving pictures and sound. Try your hand at our television trivia quiz.

TV Trivia Quiz

I didn't do so hot. I did miss a few when second guessing myself. I'm not sure if I should be a little disappointed that I missed so many or happy that I DON'T know that much about television.  There are all kinds of questions, from classic TV to present time and several questions about British programs.

 

3 comments:

Barb said...

You did better than I did. Here's my score: You answered 17 of 36 questions correctly for a total score of 47%.

Mike said...

I guessed correctly on a few, didn't have a clue otherwise!

Mike said...

I have a lot of trivia on TV sitcoms on my Fun And Useless Trivia blog if you are interested.