Welcome to ToTG!



June 7, 2013

Pride - Syntax

I was flippin' through channels on the TV the other day and caught the last part of a "Bones" episode and this song was playing.  I hadn't heard of the group Syntax and while reading about them, found out this song and others by the group had been used in other television programs and a few movies. 

This is a fan-created video; I didn't find an official video.  Another YouTube video had also been made by a fan that looked like it fit the lyrics, but it wasn't available for embedding.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Nice sound. I like "interesting" voices.

Mike said...

I was looking at my email when the notification for your post hit and I noticed I had the group name first, then the song title. I changed it, but the URL will always be reverse. That "sort of" bothers me, but I'm not nearly as anal about that sort of thing as I used to be.

I listened to a couple more tunes by the group but none struck my fancy as did this one. I'm trying to think who the lead singer sounds like; I'll give it some more thought and will come up with it sometime, I hope.