Welcome to ToTG!



August 27, 2013

Draw Ball

I'm not sure what the attraction is to Draw Ball, but there is definitely one because according to the counter, there were 18 others on the site when I was there just now. (in the middle of the night, no less...or, the middle of the day on the other side of the world, I suppose)

Wait for the images in the ball to load, then zoom in (and wait for THAT to load) then start drawing. There's an option to change the color and a tool to either write -with a feather- or make dots. You can leave a message and/or chat with other people (drawballers?) on site. You can also turn off the trippy music playing, which is some sort of New Age song with a background of either rain falling or bacon frying...or both, not for sure.

Personally, I got bored with it fairly quickly, but others might not. The most time I spent on the page was exploring what the images were, not in drawing. Draw or not, I didn't have a ball.


No comments: