Welcome to ToTG!



August 21, 2013

ToTG- Home of the Whopper

"Whopper" - as in stretching the truth. I do enjoy a good burger,though and wish we still had a Burger King franchise here in town.  I much preferred a Burger King burger to those at McDonalds. 


You Are Burger King

You are edgy, irreverent, and a risk taker. 

You enjoy anything that's bold and brash.

You say whatever is on your mind, and you occasionally offend people... but mostly you just entertain them.

You are very unique, and you don't like following rules. You like to have things done your way.


And just because you do things your way, it doesn't mean you're stubborn. You're the first person to experiment and mix things up a bit. 





I don't know what happened to it, but I used to have a plaque for my kitchen that read: "This is NOT Burger King - you get it my way, or you don't get the S.O.B."

4 comments:

Mike said...

Know why the Dairy Queen left town?

The Burger King forgot to wrap his Whopper.

-evil grin-

Carolea said...

KFC You are down home and traditional. You appreciate a home cooked meal that reminds you of your childhood.
When it comes to choices, pleasure always wins out for you. You never sacrifice quality of experience.

You are not anxious to try new things. You tend to be both personally and fiscally conservative.
You like to be comfortable and safe. For you, there's nothing better than feeling completely cozy.

Mike said...

I love KFC, just wish they weren't so expensive. I get coupons in the mail but always forget to take them with me when I'm near there. (it's on the other side of town and out-of-the-way)

Carolea said...

They are expensive. But they are good. W/o a car its hard to get to.And I don't feel like paying for a cab. At Publix they have almost as good chicken.