Welcome to ToTG!



September 25, 2013

Staggering Beauty

WARNING: Flashing Images (That's what the site says, but it bears repeating. I'm not sure if any epileptics visit this blog, but I sure wouldn't want anyone to suffer a seizure from one of my time wasters posts)

"Staggering Beauty" isn't the name I would give to this time waster, but I didn't make it, so.... The page appears to have been created in Asia, so maybe "Staggering Beauty" means something altogether different than it does in the West. Here's what you see when you enter the page:


I know what you're thinking, and I did too, only I'd have added "blinking" to the description. (because the "thing's" eyes blink every now and then) Move your cursor and the "thing" sways with it, sort of like a cobra in a basket. Ahem.  After a little while, a message will appear "Shake vigorously".  Ahem, again.  Move your cursor rapidly and the magic happens. (another "ahem" here would be overkill)

That's about it.  Check it out for yourself.

Staggering Beauty

2 comments:

Barb said...

But nothing happens when you move your cursor up or down, "ahem!"

Mike said...

One of the oddest time wasters I've had bookmarked. I still have a few more and am sure I'll stumble across others.