Welcome to ToTG!



October 5, 2013

What Fall Spice Are You?

Not so sure about the "tact" part.

I've bought quite a bit of cinnamon over the last year, prob. more than I'll be able to use before it loses its flavor.  I've got some Saigon cinnamon and Ceylon.  I prefer the Ceylon; the flavor is good, milder than the Vietnamese kind which has a bit of a "bite" to it.  They're both good, I just like the Ceylon better.  I sprinkle a bit on my breakfast oatmeal, not only to add some flavor, but for the health benefits;  it seems to keep my blood sugar in check. (as long as I don't eat a chocolate bar later)

You Are Cinnamon

You are warm and friendly. You are a social creature and a true extrovert.

You are welcoming, and you love to have people over to your place. You make everyone feel at home.

You are sweet, but you aren't overwhelming. You know how to be subtle with people. You have tact.


You love life, and people love to be around you. You are very popular without trying to be. 




Cinnamon - Tommy Roe

3 comments:

sharintexas said...

I can't help but laugh at some of these lyrics now. What were we thinking? LOL!!

Mike said...

I think some of the music back then was some of the greatest of all-time...and some was anything but. -grin-

I guess this would be classified as "bubblegum rock", catchy tunes with silly lyrics that appealed to a certain audience. Sugar, Sugar- The Archies, Chewy Chewy - Ohio Express, another Tommy Roe hit, Dizzy, Simon Says - 1910 Fruitgum Company, a lot of the Monkees music... I could prob. think of more if I wanted. I liked those songs OK, but never held them up as works of art or profound.

I'm sure there's the modern day equivalent but I wouldn't know what it was because I very seldom listen to Top 40 tunes.

Thanks for posting, sis.

Carolea said...

all spice, ou are not as complex as you seem to others. You really just like to keep things simple.
People think you're something you're not. And you're getting a little sick of being misunderstood!

You enjoy the company of others, and you appreciate people from all walks of life. You love to learn about different points of view.
You seem familiar to strangers. People probably tell you that you remind them of someone else.