Welcome to ToTG!



November 13, 2013

Morganna the Kissing Bandit



I've only been to a "gentleman's club" a few times in my life; a couple times with a bunch of friends as we celebrated one's upcoming nuptials and once to go see Morganna and her huge snake.   Well, not so much the snake.  To be honest, I always felt uncomfortable at those places, not because I'm a prude, but because I felt sorry for women who had to debase themselves for money.

I knew who she was because I had seen her on the news after she had ran onto the field and kissed a ballplayer. Sometimes she got into trouble, getting beaten up after one attempt and arrested several other times. She stood trial in Houston, Texas, where her lawyer used what he called the "gravity defense" to explain her unauthorized presence on the field, arguing: "This woman with a 112-pound body and 15-pound chest leaned over the rail to see a foul ball. Gravity took its toll, she fell out on the field, and the rest is history." The judge laughed and dismissed the case.

No comments: