Welcome to ToTG!



November 21, 2013

Ya'll Should Take This Quiz

You Are the South

You are laid back, friendly, and very welcoming to everyone. You were raised right and have good manners.

You have a good sense of where you came from. You are loyal to your friends and family.

You know how to have fun, and you love to kick back. You fit in anywhere - from five star restaurants to dives.


You tend to keep it casual and low maintenance, but you can dress to the nines when the occasion fits. You clean up well. 


 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hmm, the quiz said I was from the Mid-west. What do you guys think? ;)

Carolea said...

I'm from the South also. Dang if I haven't been in Florida too long! Barb I think You'd make a very good mid westerner!

Mike said...

I really think that "ya'll" factors in the most.

Thanks f/ taking the quiz!