Welcome to ToTG!



December 22, 2013

Moonlighters

I'm sitting here waiting on the Cowboys/Redskins game that starts at noon and the host on the online radio show I'm listening to said it's raining in Washington, DC.  I decided I'd go look at the DC area weather radar to see if it looked like it would rain all through the game. (I'm thinking Dallas would benefit from good, dry weather because I think the offense will have to carry the day)

On the website header there is a graphic with two of the station's weather people;  I didn't pay them much mind at first, but after looking at the radar, my gaze was drawn back to them...they looked familiar:

The graphic says their names are Doug Hill and Jacqui Jeras, but I'm not so sure.


I think it's Joe Biden and Gwyneth Paltrow moonlighting at their second jobs.

1 comment:

Mike said...

OK, the Paltrow comparison is stretching it, but the man looks enough like Biden to be his brother; I prob. should have reversed the photo of him to match the weatherman's same crooked smile.