Welcome to ToTG!



January 7, 2014

Pocket Man

But, I always figured I'd be considered a fly kinda guy.

You Are the Front Pocket

You are a very easygoing person who just takes life as it comes. You are quite lighthearted.

You are active and even spontaneous. You are up for almost anything, even on short notice.

You are flexible and resourceful. You don't need much to be happy; you make do with what you have.


You travel light through life. You aren't the type of person who collects stuff... or emotional baggage! 

 

2 comments:

Carolea said...

Same. I mostly wear tho, jogging pants, jammies, yoga pants.

Mike said...

I started wearing sweats (bottoms)after I had back surgery; most of my jeans require a belt and that just put too much pressure on the incision site. They're also comfortable.

My mom didn't like me wearing them, though. I understood her thinking, but I never wear stained or ripped ones out in public. (if they get that way, I usually cut them off and make shorts out of them.)

I really like sleeping in them, plus I like them in cold weather b/c I can wear some insulated underwear under them.

I love yoga pants - on women. I am a "leg man" and like the way they accentuate the shape of legs.

Thanks f/ posting!