Welcome to ToTG!



January 24, 2014

What Kind of Reader Are You?

You Are an Eclectic Reader

You will read almost anything, and you think the best gems are discovered randomly. You are curious about books.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to spend time browsing a bookstore, especially one with used and rare books.

Your taste is varied, but if you had to say, it's pretty far outside the mainstream. You don't like anything too predictable.


You appreciate experimental writing and writing that challenges you. You prefer books that make you grow, even if you they are more difficult to read. 


 

4 comments:

Barb said...

Got the same as you, and it's probably pretty accurate. :D

sharintexas said...

I got the same thing too. Of course, I'll read the back of the cereal box if it's the only thing available. I just have to be reading something.

Mike said...

"Back of a cereal box". Remember when I got punished in the 4th grade f/ bad grades? Dad told me the only books I could read were school related and I was crying about it to mom after he had left f/ work "The only thing I get to read is the back of cereal boxes!" I was reading instead of going outside and doing things because I needed glasses and couldn't SEE to do anything, was so near-sighted...I could read, though, so that's what I did. I got glasses and my interest in other things and esp. my grades went up.

Carolea said...

Same as You.