Welcome to ToTG!



February 13, 2014

CBS Matchmaker

Find your match...as long as he/she is a character on a CBS show.

Click graphic for larger view


Not sure about this one and wished I had changed some answers on my quiz so I could have got a different result. First, I've never seen Elementary, the Sherlock Holmes crime drama; second, I don't really find Lucy Liu all that attractive and lastly, Joan Watson takes the place of the male John Watson that was in the novels. 'Nuff said.

Why couldn't it have been Anna Faris from Mom or Kat Dennings from 2 Broke Girls? I don't watch those two shows, either, but I probably would if I were dating one of those stars...or at least, their characters.

Find your match on CBS

2 comments:

Carolea said...

Devon Hamilton is my match I have to google to see who He is. I love 2 broke Girls. My first choice in tv shows is light shows. Do like drama tho.

Mike said...

I've watched a little of 2 Broke Girls, but it just wasn't my cuppa. Kat Demmings sure is pretty, though and so is the other girl (don't know her name), the blonde one. Back before it premiered, they played promos for it every hour on the CBS sports talk radio station The Fan out of Dallas.