Welcome to ToTG!



February 17, 2014

Dog Day Afternoon


Got an email from Fanbox yesterday afternoon, saying I had a fairly large amt. of money in my account.  Now, I don't remember signing up for it, but that's nothing new - I got an email from Flickr a while back telling me I needed to sign into the site if I wanted to keep my acct., so it was a distinct possibility that I had joined the site then promptly forgot about it. (as I did Flickr)   So, I went to the site to see why it was I had money in my account and when I clicked on the link, the above was where I was sent.

I read more about it and found out many on the 'net think it's a scam. It probably is because I would have had to give some sensitive information to cash in my money, but their 404 page is cute.

They can keep the money.

No comments: