Welcome to ToTG!



February 16, 2014

My (Mostly) Masculine Meals

You Eat Like a Typical Man

You prefer food that's hearty, traditional, and filling. You don't like to mess around when it comes to your meals.

You believe the plate should be focused on meat, and you really can't get enough of the stuff.

You like a meal that's big and satisfying. Nothing bums you out more than small portions.


You aren't huge on snacking, so each meal needs to hold you over until the next. 


The part about my wanting meals to be mostly meat isn't quite true, but other than that, I'd agree with the results, although I've seen some women that could eat (and drink) me under the table. I'm not much on these male/female stereotypes, either, because I like quiche and I'm a real man. I'll eat most things and would try nearly anything.

NEARLY anything.  I don't think I'd put it in my mouth if it smelled bad or was still alive...especially if it was alive and wriggling.

2 comments:

Carolea said...

You tend to gravitate toward foods that are lighter and healthier.
You are an adventurous eater, and you're always interested in learning how to cook new things.

Like the majority of women, you tend to snack throughout the day and avoid big meals.
You prefer the little of everything approach. You don't want to be weighted down by your food I eat like a Woman!!!! I'm a horrible cook. So lucky for Me Valerie and Joey are good cooks.

Alison said...

Truly scrumptious , I was wondering what to have for dinner tonight . LMAO.