Welcome to ToTG!



February 25, 2014

Smell Some Fresh Body

So said the subject line of an email in my Gmail spam folder. Actually, the entire line said "SMELL some fresh body of adorable Breanne W. Dysinger" and the originating address was from Breanne at: aevaky@taty.org.

Here's a screen shot of the email: (click image for larger view)



I posted the image because when I copied the mail to a Notepad document to then post in here, I got a lot more weird stuff that was in tiny letters between the rest of the text; here's an example:

ðayNow josiah as big brother. Asked as well enough fer the truth
A2³½Where you need for trouble. Whenever she hoped the strong arm around
uq³Cj'²dlhUJ¦i0ℵ¦bc96ΤZk47>7 sÃÕþbƒ5öàeoQâ4lÃo⊂¤lpeΩóoA5E²w⊇Ipf ⊃ÿ'⊇t0uQooé©ℵ® 5c©ζvΝÏh2i≅C÷íeFj¤fw©Daφ l6Κ7mm¹6Íy1dfm 6áÿÀ(0SuI190—Êm)e8Âø û7dOpv9íZrM¹cÒi0­¸ΟvFV'Íai4≡Υt1e94eρ1⊂U ç§∗CpIliΝhZ7¹ooAI87tþJšαou9nRsx±δÛ: Will you were the only. Ignoring the ground but pa had ever Stay there were too far away.Something emma in one when they could.feBreanne's֭  p i c sRRJHVAsked mary sat by judith bronte george. Asked will but the ground and mary. Besides the kiss on her head. Leave with that moment emma.Since emma lay down on with more. Just one last for everything. Well enough fer all this morning josiah.


There was a lot more, but I'm sure you get the gist.  I'm certain all that and the rest was an attempt to get past the spam filters.

I think I'm going to petition my congressman to pass a law that mandates the death penalty for spammers.  After a few dozen robo-calls this last week from politicians wanting my vote, I doubt he'd go for it because I want them to be executed, too.

No comments: