Welcome to ToTG!



May 5, 2014

Alliteration Sentence Generator

A site geared towards alliteration lovers such as myself, Alliteration Sentence Generator lets the user input a name/word and in just a few seconds, a set of alliterative words appears.

I plugged in my name and got this:

Moving Mike miss mutagenically machinator

Not sure if that's really a sentence...or where I could use all of the words in a sentence, but it DOES give me ideas for new forum nicknames.


An aide at alleviating all alliteration aspirations

2 comments:

Barb said...

I could see you having a lot of fun with that one. :D

Mike said...

I fell in love with alliteration when I was in headline writing contests when I was in journalism. I did very well with one entry, a story about a young man who was one of the first (that I knew of) to recycle. My headline was "Texas Teen Turns Trash to Treasure" or something like that. (that's only been 40+ yrs. ago, so excuse me for having a little bit of a foggy memory). The judges liked it and if I had done better with my other headline, I think I would have gone to state. Oh well.