Welcome to ToTG!



June 7, 2014

Food Wishes

One of my favorite YouTube channels is that of Food Wishes; I first became acquainted with it via Allrecipes, another of my most-liked recipe sites. I subscribe to their feed in my reader, as well as the Food Wishes blog.

Under almost every video from "Chef John", there's someone complaining about his narration. (it's usually because he'll end quite a few sentences with a rising inflection. Personally, I like it.) That aside, what I always look forward to are his attempts - sometimes corny - to insert some humor into the vid. Others object to his propensity to add cayenne to nearly every recipe.  I haven't seen EVERY video, but all of the latest ones have a similar joke analogy, such as "But you do it as you like...after all, you're the power behind the flour."

Maybe not the best video or the greatest recipe, but it IS the latest and a good one...with a pinch of cayenne.

No comments: