Welcome to ToTG!



June 30, 2014

Laura in the Kitchen

One of my favorite YouTube recipe feeds is Laura in the Kitchen.  Oh, I know what you'll say after you watch the video below...she's good lookin', that's why I watch her.  Well, it doesn't hurt that she's pretty, but that's not the reason I watch her.  I find her engaging and her recipes are things I think I'd like to make.  I also like it that her videos aren't perfect, she misspeaks now 'n then and recently has started including bloopers after the main video is over.

She also has a makeup/style channel, as well as one with her husband, but I'm not in the least bit interested in either of those.  No, I'm here for the food!

The pretty face is a bonus, though.

I think that, with a little more polish, she could have her own show on the  Food Network, maybe even displace the resident Italian hottie.

No comments: