Welcome to ToTG!



August 20, 2014

Where Dwell the Brave at Heart

You Belong in Gryffindor

You are brave and honorable. You are willing to take a risk if there is a bit of glory in it.

You love a good adventure, and you are drawn to action. You get right in the mix, sometimes before thinking.

You are a big believer in justice, and you are willing to fight for what's right. You stand up for what you believe in.


You hate being bored, and you are always looking for a new challenge. You like to prove yourself to the world. 


 




I've taken other similar quizzes and I've always been placed in Gryffindor in those as well. That said, this quiz is pretty transparent and it's easy to manipulate the answers to get the results you want.

I honestly think that, if I was a young wizard in Great Britain, I would be placed in Gryffindor if for no other reason than the sorting hat would have no other options.  I'm not nearly brainy enough to be in Ravenclaw, not evil or conniving enough to be in Slytherin and I'm basically too damn lazy to be in Hufflepuff.

I'd love to read a book or books about an American school of wizardry - the Texas students would probably have their own Quidditch team.  Not that I've dwelt on it a lot, but I've wondered what position I'd play on the team - I'm too nearsighted to be a seeker and I don't think I'd like keeper - I'd probably be a beater or chaser.

And yes, i love the books and movies and just re-read the series, can't you tell?

No comments: