Welcome to ToTG!



September 22, 2014

Spam Takes Its Toll

Here's a new - and novel, I must say - kind of spam that's hitting my junk mail folder fairly often these days.  Of course I haven't clicked on any links in the mailing, but it certainly looks official, even using my real name. (redacted to preserve whatever privacy I might have left - it makes me wonder just where they got it and I expect it's from some legitimate newsletter or something like a free sample I sent off for once.  If the site is selling my personal information, I wish nothing but the worst for them)


The funny thing is I haven't driven on a toll road in years and years, the last time being in the late 70's as I took a "shortcut" through DFW Airport in order to get to Texas Stadium to watch a Cowboys game.  Even funnier is that I went on the same toll road on the way back, but had got lost and entered it the same way as going to the stadium and it wasn't until I saw Texas Stadium again after driving for nearly an hour that I realized my mistake.

Anyway....here's their address in hopes that if/when other spammers software spiders index this blog, they'll pick up on it and maybe THEY'LL get spammed.

support@hksreklam.com.tr

No comments: