Welcome to ToTG!



December 4, 2014

A Weak Week

Sorry that I haven't posted anything for the last week, I'm still battling this horrible cold.  It's settled into my lungs and while it's not the medical definition, it felt like I had walking pneumonia.   I finally got my appetite back a few days ago, but I've still felt lethargic and didn't want to do much of anything and to be honest, I still don't.

No promises about posting every day from now on, but just wanted to tell my loyal readers - all four/five of you - that I wasn't dead....although I felt like I was dying.


4 comments:

Alison said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling awful Mike , wondered where you had got to,though maybe just getting busy with Christmas around the corner, so many bugs and germs around , I had a few days at the beginning of the week where I was just feeling off and my whole body ached , but it disappeared thank goodness ,well glad you are on the mend ,have a good weekend .

The Local Malcontent said...

I will direct the Energy Beam your way, if you will give me your exact co-ordinates, for the next 24 hours.

Hey Mike, this is your "Get Well Soon" card-- inside, it says, "Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!"

So personal, so intimate.... LOL

DO~! GET WELL VERY SOON BUDDY

Mike said...

Thanks to both of you. I still don't feel well - nagging cough and congestion. I did see a funny 404 page that I thought I could post.

It's not that I feel so BAD, it's just that I don't feel like doing much of anything.

sharintexas said...

Hope you are feeling better. I've been at Sandy's for almost a week now for Mickey's funeral and wasn't able to check on you here.
Let me know if you need anything.
I love you.