Welcome to ToTG!



May 13, 2015

What Energizes You?

Flexibility Energizes You

You see the world as a place full of opportunities and promise. You love to keep your options open.

You aren't the type of person who needs a plan. In fact, too much scheduling can weigh your energy down.

You need as much freedom as possible, and you won't squander it. You put your time and energy to good use.


You don't have expectations about the future, and you are always ready to change course. You try to leave space for new experiences and adventures. 


 



I'd say this quiz is one of the most spot-on of any I've ever taken.  I really don't like schedules and love my freedom, although most of the time I don't put my time and energy to good use.  I certainly don't have expectations about the future, that's for sure.

Yes, flexibility usually energizes me, but there was that time when I dated that nymphomaniac gymnast....

1 comment:

Carolea said...

You see the world as a place full of people, animals, nature, and relationships. You are never a rock or an island.
Other people give you a reason to live your best life. You are motivated and inspired by those around you.

You want to take care of those you love and even help those that you have never met. You think we should try our best to be good to each other.
You see the world as interconnected. You are energized to live consciously and improve this world bit by bit.