Welcome to ToTG!



April 12, 2016

Michelle's Money Message

I am Mrs.Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought by United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the white house Washington DC and has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Tuesday  being April  11th 2016 as soon as you get back to me with your below information.

Home address:.............................
City:...................................
Phone number.........................

You check is containing the sum of $10 million USD.

Here is my number.(+1-360-437-6565) you can call me or send me an sms, but i prefer sms because I'm always busy in the white house and i cant be able to pick calls all the time.I will be waiting to hear from you immediately, thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely
Mrs.Michelle Obama
First Lady


Thanks, Mrs. Obama, but there are many reasons I'm sure this isn't legit...and the main one is that if you know who I am, then you probably also know how rudely I've spoken about you - much worse than I have your husband, actually.

As always, I am publishing the email addresses (hidden below this) found in the source in hopes the spammer gets spammed.

I'll just have to say I'm FINALLY proud to have a chance to criticize you on my blog.

USA.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp; mogw0339.ocn.ad.jp; mf-smf-ucb001.ocn.ad.jp; mv-mta-ucb026.ocn.ad.jp; mzcstore352.ocn.ad.jp; vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp; michelleobama666@outlook.com

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.