Welcome to ToTG!



May 29, 2016

My Bing Birthday

My sister sent me a card and an Amazon gift card and some of my Facebook friends wished me a Happy Birthday...but only after my sis posted a birthday message. (I don't have my birthday listed) I've also received birthday wishes from various newsletters and a few coupons in the mail from companies such as American Spirit and Black & Mild.  I'm pretty sure tobacco companies aren't concerned about me having MORE birthdays, y'know?

I opened up Bing early this a.m. to finish up this month's searches to get points for my regular $5 Amazon Gift Card, a great prize for reading and searching online, something I'd do for free anyway, and I saw this, pretty cool:


I clicked the "Make a Wish" link and got this:


I hope my wish comes true because I wished I'd win the lottery. I DID win $8 on last night's Powerball drawing, but I'm hopin' for a little more.

A few tens of millions more, actually.

No comments: