Welcome to ToTG!



July 22, 2016

My Future

I saw one of those Magic 8-Ball toys the other day in a store; I hadn't seen one in a long time and thought they had been discontinued. On a lark, I picked it up and started asking it questions. "Will I ever find love again?" The answer: "Don't count on it" Well rats.   I kept asking questions and kept getting answers I didn't want to see.  Surely something good was going to happen to me!

Hopefully, I asked another question and got this:


What has the Microsoft e-mail program have to do with my winning the lottery?

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

That's what that darn thing has been saying about my life for as long as I can remember so don't feel like The Lone Ranger!

Mike said...

I used to have one of those but don't know what happened to it. I also used to have a Magic 8-Ball "game" in my MSN Group and have been meaning to put in my own creation, "Ask the Bla Bla Twins" script; thought I already had, but did a search and didn't find it. I saw it in my "test" blog the other day where I try out things to see if they'll work, if Blogger supports them or if they'll work in different browsers.