Welcome to ToTG!



September 15, 2016

Disqus 404

Got this "page not found" message on a movie site that uses Disqus for comments. It was an animated image behind the message and was cool looking, but i didn't recognize the movie or TV show from which the scene was taken. If I had to guess, what with the primitive/fur clothing and the winter landscape, that it was something from Game of Thrones (which I don't watch).

I was disappointed the link didn't work, but I didn't feel like crying like the guy in the graphic seems about to do.  Then again, if it IS GoT, then the poor slob is probably about to get executed. 

Anybody have a guess?

(click image for larger view) or you can view the page here.

Note:  After publishing this post, I do as I always do and checked the link to make sure it worked. (this blog doesn't have a 404 page, not that I know of)  I got a Batman animation with the same message, so it must rotate among different scenes.

I was trying to look up the profile of a guy who had been whining that his last post had been deleted by the moderator.  That post, as well as his account, seems to have been terminated...just like the guy in the scene, I bet.  Yep, winter is coming.



2 comments:

sharintexas said...

I've never watched one episode of Games of Thrones so I wouldn't be much help either. That show just never interested me. Not too much on television holds my interest for very long anymore. Guess I'm getting old and cranky. I need to just go back to watching The Rifleman, Lassie, and Father Knows Best!

Mike said...

I've been watching some great TV, sis. I watch more TV now than when I had cable, actually. It would be hard for me to rank my very favorite shows, but I love Better Call Saul, Rectify, Ray Donovan, Preacher, a brand new one called Quarry...oh gosh, there are so many good ones and there are some new shows I have yet to watch but sure look good or interesting.

I really watch a lot of documentaries and d/l videos off of YouTube to watch on my tablet, same as w/ the TV shows. I also have a ton of older programs that have ended to watch, too. I have more stuff to watch than I have time...and I have a LOT of time. -sigh-