Welcome to ToTG!



October 30, 2016

Obeng Lucy

Hi sweetie, How's going on ? I'm obeng Lucy by name , single Woman never married with no Kids. I'm the honest type, sincere, upfront, affectionate, passionate and God fearing . I just came across your profile , I have to admit that I really enjoy reading it and your picture looks interesting. I'm looking for a serious man to start a serious friendship which is going to lead to something wonderful in the near future. I know you will be wondering where I got your email , please don't look scared, I copied your username on the dating site and paste it in goggle search and it really turn out that your username is the same as your email address so predict that would be you exact and I decided to send you an email , I really want to get to know you in any way because I like your profile. Take care and be looking forward hearing from you with a smile. Lots of kisses and hugs. Until your next..



obenglove609430@gmail.com

Dear Obeng Lucy,

You might have seen my profile, but there's no information under it and any photo I had associated with it was that of a horny toad.

No, my user name ISN'T the same, not in here and since I don't belong to any dating sites....

"honest type, sincere, upfront, affectionate, passionate and God fearing"

SURE you are!  Why aren't you spammer/scammers REALLY honest?  "Hello, my name is Matinga Dubuko.  I am a 33 yr. old man,  live in Nigeria and am only pretending to be a woman in order to dupe you into sending me money or sending you a link with my "sexy photos" so that you'll click it and then download some malware that will take over your computer and email accounts and all your passwords."

"Please don't look scared..." Oh, I'm not.  I would love to meet you in person and take a sledgehammer to your hands so you'd never be able to send out this crap ever again.

The caption on your shirt says it all:  GREED.

1 comment:

Mike said...

A spammer has been posting a dozen comments today. Payback:

urgentloan22@gmail.com