Welcome to ToTG!



January 10, 2017

What Is My Movie?

Whatismymovie.com

From the site:

Describe a movie

Use your own words, or search with titles, actors, directors, genres etc. We find movies for you to watch.

Search tips

Describe any aspect of the movie content you are looking for, and we will find the best movies for you.
Search for example:

find all Harry Potter movies
find me James Bond movies with Sean Connery
show me parody films scifi movie about space battles and laser guns
eastwood protecting the president
romantic scifi movie comedy in hawaii
ridley scott columbus expedition

OR
Search by typing exact movie quotes using quotations marks:
"may the force be with you"

Best way to find actors is to use full name with quotation marks.


I stumbled across this site while trying to think of the movie The Genius Club (which I had reviewed a few yrs. back, but since I couldn't remember the title, couldn't find it using the Blogger search feature). I plugged in "Geniuses hostages printer ink" and the name popped up right away!

No comments: