Welcome to ToTG!



June 16, 2017

Angry Spam

This was in my spam folder this morning, and I'd have to say it's a novel approach to getting someone to click on a link.

I will obfuscate some of the cursing with hash tags / # # but I found it odd that the spammer did it with asterisks / *** on the "F bombs" they dropped. I mean...in for a penny, in for a pound, right?  Why do it on the F bombs but not the other equally offensive cursing?

The subject line was this: I WILL REPORT YOU. YOU PIECE OF S##T...F.U..

Like I said, it got my attention, more than "Remember me and the passionate night we spent together?" or "Grow It Larger!"spam I normally get.

Riley Johnson RileyJokVzs@gtwabzsv.he via server.lifassurance.org

Riley Johnson reply@boopiler.com

Hey,

Stop stalking me and my friend or I will report you. You piece of s##t, c##k-su##er douche. I do not know why you are doing this! You slept together once, only once. It does not mean anything. Have not you heard of hook up?  So, f*** off and leave us alone

F*** You.



How did I know it was spam? Well, if someone is THAT angry, they're more likely to come see you in person and punch you in the nose. Personally, I'd rather spend the night in jail than have my ISP ban me forever for sending out threats. Secondly, I don't know anyone named Riley Johnson. Third, if the spammer only knew how long it had been since I last had a "hook up" or slept with anyone "only once" (or at all), they'd not bother sending me any spam.

Plus, whoever it is Riley is with, he/she sure is cheating a LOT on him.

5 comments:

sharintexas said...

Michael--shame on you! You were taught to treat women better than this! Plus now I have to clean up Coke off my desk from laughing when I read your response and tried to take a drink at the same time.

Mike said...

Maybe my memory is fading out on me, 'cause I sure don't remember having a fling. I can even tell you how many days it has been since...well, you know. I don't know it right off hand, but thanks to those "Days Between Dates" calculators on the 'net, I can get a specific number in five minutes or less. Not ashamed of the length of time, but not particularly proud of it, either. It's sort of sad, actually.

Say what? said...

My boyfriend saw this in my spam folder and freaked out. He actually believed it and got pissed off at me.

I can't believe he's that ignorant (to put it nicely). Even more unbelievable is that I'm with someone that ignorant. Time for a new boyfriend.

Dr Purva Pius said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

I woke up this morning to find over a dozen spam comments in this blog...but they were all posted under posts about spam, go figger.

If I were king, I'd take a sledgehammer to their hands and then cut out their tongues so they couldn't even use speech-to-text to spam.